Perinatal Sonographer Resume
Here is the Perinatal Sonographer Resume example:
3963 Edwards Street
Greenville, NC 27834
Job Objective To obtain a Perinatal Sonographer position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in perinatal scanning and diagnostic testing activities
- Profound knowledge of OB diagnostics and Maternal Fetal medicine
- Outstanding knowledge of fetal anatomy, growth, abnormalities, and echocardiography
- Familiarity with operation of office computer and sonographic equipments
- Ability to produce and analyze high-resolution sonograms, efficiently
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary job-related certifications, diligently
Swedish Medical Center, Englewood, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Obtained, reviewed, and interpreted medical history information of the patient, prior to procedure.
- Explained diagnostic test procedure to the patient and positioned the patient, properly.
- Liaised with physicians and assisted with scheduled sonographic tests, as directed.
- Updated and maintained the patient’s chart and medical records, accurately.
- Produced, recorded, and presented all sonographic images to ordering physicians, on time.
- Operated, adjusted, and maintained all provided ultrasound machines, carefully.
- Ensured safety of patient and delivered high quality patient care to all patients.
- Cleaned, tidied, and maintained all assigned exam rooms and waiting areas, properly.
- Trained interns and provided technical expertise to nursing staff and other healthcare personnel.
- Interpreted and adhered to departmental policies and procedures related to ultrasound exams.
- Participated in prenatal diagnosis activities and assisted in termination procedures, as directed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sonography
Christopher Newport University, Newport News, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated