Podiatry Assistant Resume
Here is the Podiatry Assistant Resume example:
5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective To obtain the position as Podiatry Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- In depth knowledge to assist the physician administering Podiatry related treatment.
- Remarkable experience in providing quality patient care
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Profound knowledge to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to administer telephone calls with etiquette
Bath Medical Plaza, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Provided unsurpassed podiatry service.
- Administered diagnosis, prescription, and assisted in treating diseases, disorders, and injuries under physician supervision.
- Assessed, diagnosed, and treat podiatry patients to assure positive quality outcomes.
- Interacted daily with patients, patient families, facility staff, and administration team.
- Provided daily dedicated support to each podiatrist.
- Managed to work independently while visiting two facilities.
Sutter Health, Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted the Podiatrist and surgeon in the Podiatry Clinic, Orthopedic Ward, and the Operating Room.
- Performed minor surgical procedures such as wound closure, pin removal, dressing and bandage care and immobilization.
- Performed injections and aspirations of various joints; orders and interprets skeletal radiographs.
- Performed adequate and appropriate work-up in evaluating potential surgical candidates.
- Performed admission history and physicals for pre-operative patients.
Associate Degree in Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated