Polygraph Examiner Resume
Here is the Polygraph Examiner Resume example:
3634 Yorkie Lane
Savannah, GA 31401
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to work as a Polygraph Examiner for well-established company where my skills can be used to create a good working environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience administering polygraph examinations
- Extensive knowledge of legal limitations, mechanical and other technical aspects of polygraphy and applicable court cases
- In-depth knowledge of polygraph chart analysis and interpretation
- Thorough knowledge of physiological aspects of polygraphy
- Ability to exercise judgment through all phases of the polygraph examination and analysis
- Ability to remain in a sitting position for extended periods of time
Polygraph Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Defense Intelligence Agency, Savannah, GA
- Performed polygraph examinations.
- Discussed and formulated test questions with the subject.
- Maintained records and logs of examinations conducted.
- Determined if criminal cases met standards for the administration of the polygraph test.
- Collaborated with various law enforcement agencies and court systems in administering polygraph tests.
Polygraph Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Central Intelligence Agency, Savannah, GA
- Developed an interrogation format for each case and conducted polygraph examinations to determine if the subjects are truthful and deceptive.
- Analyzed and interpreted the results of the interviews and examinations from the polygraph charts.
- Developed comprehensive written reports which summarize the findings of the examinations.
- Performed routine maintenance and maintained polygraph instruments and tape recorder.
- Testified in court as an expert witness on the polygraph examinations.
- Maintained records from the interviews and examinations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Northern Oklahoma College, Tonkawa, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated