Radiology Assistant Resume
Here is the Radiology Assistant Resume example:
5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain the Radiology Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound computer skills and exceptional data entry skills.
- Remarkable ability to administer organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Profound ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to resist potential exposure to mechanical, chemical, electrical and infectious material, environmental hazards
- Ability to process films, load and clean cassettes and copy exams.
St. Alexius Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Ensured patient safety throughout transportation process.
- Managed to transport lab specimens to pathology and laboratory.
- Ensured to regularly check equipments, accessories and supplies.
- Facilitated patient flow from dressing room to exam room.
- Administered to set-up sterile trays for biopsies.
- Assessed patients, reviewed medical records to facilitate care, performing a variety of procedures.
Associate Degree in Medical Assistant
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated