812 Robinson Switch Rd
Marcus Hook, PA 19061
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Radiology Clerk position with an organization where I can utilize my clerical skills and be an asset to the employer.
Equus Products, Marcus Hook, PA
May 2004 – Present
- Assisted the department manager in day to day supervision.
- Coordinated with the assigned section personnel.
- Ensured supply of necessities and managed equipment resources.
- Managed all clerical, reception, and operational activities of the reception.
Elite Staffing, Marcus Hook, PA
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured to receive patients to the department courteously.
- Maintained exact filing systems, daily patient records and charging procedures.
- Computed data and ensured to maintain accurate records
- Managed to direct telephone communications and schedules
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in performing radiology functions and activities
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to operate radiology equipment
- Ability to handle computerized digital equipment for image storage
- Ability to sustain accuracy and efficiency
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and other related applications
AAS Degree in Medical Office Assistant
Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated