Rehabilitation Specialist Resume
Here is the Rehabilitation Specialist Resume example:
3200 Petunia Way
Birmingham, AL 35203
Job Objective To work as a Rehabilitation Specialist for the right company seeking dependable employees. Looking to use my past skills and experience in the specialist field in order to help the company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in collections and rehabilitation in the school setting
- Familiarity with community based treatment, funding sources and treatment regulations
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft applications
- Ability to work with students, staff, parents and the public
- Ability to provide leadership and motivate staff
- Ability to grow and learn in the position
- Ability to maintain good consumer relationships
- Ability to handle organization confidential matters with discretion
Sutter Health, Birmingham, AL
May 2006 – Present
- Performed courtesy phone calls to the borrower.
- Assured the payments post in a timely fashion for the borrower to realize the payment.
- Presented recommendations to apply improved processes.
- Applied and analyzed the goals and behavior programs.
Truman Medical Centers, Birmingham, AL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Assisted adults with developmental disabilities with integration into the community.
- Maintained the safety of the home, its residents, household equipment and supplies.
- Prepared meals to meet nutritional requirements and specialized diets.
- Assisted and conducted personal care and daily living needs.
- Assisted with the management of financial resources.
- Created all the required forms and reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Rehabilitation
Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated