Surgical Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Surgical Assistant Resume example:
22154 Lost Creek Rd
Milwaukee, WI, 53201
Objective To obtain the position as Surgical Assistant to ensure smooth and conflict free functioning of all operations within the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Proven ability to remove skin staples and wound drains
- Able to produce documentation and references from previous employer
- Exceptional ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to support queries via phone, fax and email
Surgical Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Florida Hospital Memorial Healthcare System, Milwaukee, WI
- Managed to work in a surgical theater under surgeon’s supervision.
- Performed work-related duties while maintaining patient care, safety and privacy.
- Assisted in preparing the operating room and performed assigned support duties during surgical procedures.
- Assisted team members in selecting and preparing routine supplies, instruments, and equipment for surgical procedures.
- Assisted in haemostasis, complete surgical procedures and technical tasks.
- Assisted the surgeon in carrying out a safe operation with optimal results.
Surgical Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Anthem Education Group, Milwaukee, WI
- Ensured to provide efficient and supportive environment for optimal results in administering surgery.
- Assisted the surgeon in a variety of major and minor surgical procedures.
- Ensured to provide patient care and transportation duties.
- Ensured to provide aid in exposure, hemostasis and other technical functions.
- Administered assistant’s role during procedures, under supervision of the MD.
- Providing exposure, assisting with hemostasis, skin closure, and other technical tasks.
Associate Degree in Surgical Technology, Ellsworth Community College, Iowa Falls, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated