Transcription Manager Resume Example
Here is the Transcription Manager Resume example:
3814 Maple Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Would like to be considered for Transcription Manager at your company where I can be of service to those employees who would be on my team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing all transcription for hospital, administering health care facilities and maintaining medical records
- Outstanding knowledge of medical terminology, microbiology, anatomy and physiology
- Huge knowledge of transcription equipments
- Remarkable ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Ability to maintain good working relations with subordinates
- Proficient in understanding transcription operating systems
Frederick Memorial Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained all departmental reports and records.
- Coordinated with supervisors, Quality Assurance members, technicians and administered working of transcription department.
- Administered implementation of all departmental policies and procedures and updated it as required.
- Assisted medical staff, administrators and IT personnel in all transcription related activities.
- Managed and prepared budget for transcription activities according to company policies.
- Maintained time sheets and time off requests from employees and maintained information to be submitted to Benefits Coordinator.
- Identified issues and resolved all issues.
- Planned and scheduled transcription work and ensured member utilization to fullest.
St. Agnes Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed operation of Transcription department and ensured effective operations.
- Oversaw all transcription activities of departments and ensured compliance with regulations.
- Monitored confidential information and ensured it accessibility to authorized personnel only.
- Coordinated with physicians and patients, ensured customer satisfaction.
- Administered all statistical data for medical transcription and ensured compliance with quality and quantity.
- Organized all outsourced transcription services and medical staff operations.
Shared Services, Los Angeles, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered transcription quality reviews for internal staff.
- Coordinated with vendors and evaluated its quality findings.
- Developed guidelines for qualified transcriptionists.
- Monitored all feedback provided by physicians for quality of transcription services.
- Facilitated transcription work in a team and resolved all problems.
- Assisted Transcription Manager and ensured completion of transcription on time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management
Coppin State University, Baltimore, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated