Trauma Registrar Resume Example
Here is the Trauma Registrar Resume example:
3638 Bird Street
Farmington, NM 87401
Job Objective To obtain the position of Trauma Registrar in your firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound experience in managing trauma registry in hospital environment
- Deep knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy
- Strong knowledge of trauma Quality Improvement Processes and data analysis
- Good understanding of ICD and CPT coding
- Familiarity with functions pertaining to Registry and Trauma Service
- Ability to perform work in stressful situation
- Ability to achieve all hospital objectives within guidelines
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to provide patient information from record
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, Farmington, NM
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained confidentiality of information for all patients.
- Analyzed situation and provided appropriate solutions for various issues.
- Coordinated with staff members and maintained professional relationship.
- Maintained knowledge of all present trends in trauma issues.
- Participated in various internal education programs and seminars.
- Provided technical support to trauma research team through regular data.
- Uploaded and transfer trauma data to various databases system.
- Ensured compliance to Federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Erlanger Health System, Farmington, NM
May 2004 – July 2007
- Participated in various research programs as per state regulations.
- Provided assistance to team members for all quality assurance activities.
- Monitored data and abstracted information associated with billing.
- Coordinated with physician advisor to resolve all issues efficiently.
- Developed and maintained effective record systems for all complex data.
- Prepared special reports and assisted to retrieve data efficiently.
- Managed computerized information systems for program registry.
- Ensured compliance to all data management protocols and standards.
Associate Degree in Healthcare
Kilian Community College, Sioux Falls, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated