Ultrasound Technician Resume
Here is the Ultrasound Technician Resume example:
11343 S Wallace St
Wilton, CT 06897
Objective To obtain an Ultrasound Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of anatomy diseases and ultrasonic diagnostic procedures
- Great ability to complete ultrasound scanning effectively
- Ability to obtain images on organs
- Ability to perform routine maintenance of ultrasound equipment
- Wide knowledge of principles, practices, and techniques of sonography
- Basic computer skills such as Windows NT
Med Health Services, Wilton, CT
August 2005 to till date
Received instructions for diagnostic ultrasound scans.
Performed quality control checks of ultrasound scanners.
Performed full range of diagnostic ultrasonic examinations.
Performed biopsies, aspirations and intra-operative localization of lesions procedures.
Identified abnormalities during testing.
Notified physician of significant scans requiring immediate attention.
JPS Health Network, Wilton, CT
May 2000 to July 2005
Determined test procedures by reviewing purpose of examination.
Entered test data and patient information into computer.
Recorded diagnostic data.
Ensured quality results by establishing, following and enforcing standards.
Conducted test procedures by moving transducer with hand over specified area of body.
Associate Degree in Ultrasound Technology
Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated