Vascular Sonographer Resume
Here is the Vascular Sonographer Resume example:
2367 Duff Avenue
South Burlington, VT 5403
Job Objective To obtain a Vascular Sonographer position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of conducting vascular ultrasound exams on patients
- In-depth knowledge of vascular anatomy, physiology, and related diseases
- Remarkable knowledge of ultrasound physics, diagnostic procedures, and related equipments
- Familiarity with PACS system, patient safety, and report writing practices
- Ability to produce and present accurate diagnostic results to physicians, in a timely manner
- Ability to interact and work with all team members, in a cooperative and professional manner
Centra Health, South Burlington, VT
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted with clinical assessments and executed diagnostic vascular examinations.
- Formulated and interpreted new and improved techniques for vascular lab procedures.
- Attended scheduled vascular lab rounds and participated in routine QA meetings.
- Followed JCAHO regulatory practices and maintained ICAVL accreditation requirements.
- Educated and trained subordinate staff members and medical students, as required.
- Oversaw and assisted with patient scheduling and billing procedures, efficiently.
UnityPoint Clinic, South Burlington, VT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Reviewed list of scheduled vascular exams and executed all assigned sonographic procedures, on time.
- Received and responded to all procedure-related queries, in a prompt and effective manner.
- Identified and communicated all patient issues and service needs to appropriate personnel.
- Trained and guided all assigned staff members regarding vascular sonography.
- Obtained and maintained the mandatory vascular lab accreditation, diligently.
- Built and maintained positive professional relationships with radiologists and medical personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Saint Leo University, Saint Leo, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated