350 Prestwick Ave
Westerly, RI 02891
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging X-Ray Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of all types of Radiologic Equipment
- Ability to maintain radiation safety
- Ability to perform comprehensive x-ray exams independently
Knapp Medical Center, Westerly, RI
August 2005 to till date
- Performed all radiology department procedures.
- Used specified methodological analysis techniques to maintain quality control.
- Maintained documentation to achieve accurate results.
- Ensured proper maintenance and stocking of radiology equipment, supplies and reagents.
- Protected patient from radiation, biologic and chemical hazards by following safety procedures.
- Handled radiology equipment safely and maintained cleanliness at work area.
Lynn Co. Hospital, Westerly, RI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Completed all documents related to radiology.
- Assisted radiologists and hospital staff with radiological services.
- Maintained radiological equipment and materials.
- Tested equipment, supplies and appurtenances.
Bachelor Degrees in Radiologic Technology
Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated