Addiction Therapist Resume
Here is the Addiction Therapist Resume example:
4505 Brown Avenue
Greenville, SC 29601
Job Objective: Looking for Addiction Therapist job within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing therapy for addiction
- Deep knowledge of all mental illness and Addiction Therapy
- Huge knowledge of addiction associated therapeutic practices
- Exceptional ability to provide substance abuse therapy
- Good understanding of counseling and rehabilitation services
- Immense ability to provide addiction therapy training to subordinates
- Ability to maintain patient records
- Familiarity with rehabilitation activities and facilities
Wellington Retreat, Inc., Greenville, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Provided addicted patients residential rehabilitation services.
- Participated in substance abuse treatment plans.
- Assisted in counseling addicted patients and recommend therapy.
- Evaluated patient services for chemical addictions.
- Coordinated regularly with patients for emotional requirements.
- Established individual requirements of each patient.
- Performed crisis intervention in emergencies.
- Managed residential rehabilitation treatment programs.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Greenville, SC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Analyzed patient requirement according to addiction.
- Reviewed patient progresses for aftercare recover.
- Provided vocational counseling to all addicts.
- Monitored patients for eligibility of addiction therapy.
- Gathered patient records of medical history.
- Maintained accurate records of patient’s progress.
- Coordinated with team members for treatment plan.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Marymount University, Arlington, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated