Mental Health Aide Resume
Here is the Mental Health Aide Resume example:
2309 Platinum Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Objective Seeking a Mental Health Aide position which will challenge me and assist the organization to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong ability to work in home environments of patients
- Profound knowledge of medical terminology
- Sound observation skills
- Broad knowledge in basic housekeeping tasks
- Wide knowledge of first aide skills
- Mental Health Aide, 2007 – Present
- Alacare Home Health & Hospice – Gadsden, AL
- Admitted patients and conducted therapy sessions.
- Recognized and reported changes in behavior of patients to other team members.
- Supervised patient’s physical and mental state and often provided physical care.
- Provided mental health services such as therapy and counseling.
- Assisted patients to eat, bathe and get dressed.
B.S in Science, 2005, Emory University
M.S in Psychology, 2007, Cornell University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Autism Support Resume Examples
- Behavioral Health Care Coordinator Resume Examples
- Behavioral Health Executive Resume Examples
- Certified Peer Specialist Resume Examples
- Community Mental Health Worker Resume Examples
- Crisis Counselor Resume Examples
- Expert Psychiatrist Example Resume Examples
- Mental Health Assistant Resume Examples
- Mental Health Specialist Resume Examples
- Mental Health Support Worker Resume Examples