Autism Support Resume Example
Here is the Autism Support Resume example:
23 Mount Street
Weidman, MI 48893
Job Objective Seeking a position as Autism Support with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Non-aversive behavioral intervention strategies
- Extensive knowledge of diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder including Asperger’s syndrome
- Thorough knowledge of Data collection methods including trial-by-trial data, task analysis and A-B-C (functional analysis)
- Exceptional ability to work with parents, teachers and other professionals in a collaborative manner
- Skilled in applying assessment techniques and treatment modalities, interpret test data and communicate effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
Autism Support, August 2005 – Present
Micro, Inc., Weidman, MI
- Trained paraprofessionals to work on in-home ABA programs for preschoolers with autism.
- Progressed and monitored student programs in order to achieve IEP goals.
- Assisted teachers in program progression and in resolving behavioral problems and educational needs.
- Solved problems and worked with school special services teams.
- Trained educational assistants, teachers and administrators using the Oregon Intervention Systems (OIS).
Autism Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Max Corporation, Weidman, MI
- Collaborated with principals and school teams on school needs, resources and supports.
- Provided assistance writing IEPs including present level of academic achievement, functional development and grade level short term outcomes.
- Assisted teams in administering behavior assessments and composed functional behavior plans when appropriate.
- Documented student performance, progress and reports to instruct staff and parents.
- Maintained and submitted reports to Director of Student Support Services and designee, related to any autism services.
- Ensured required timelines, processes and procedures, documentation and student record requirements are followed according to district policy and state law.
Bachelors Degree in Psychology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Mississippi, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated