Community Mental Health Worker Resume
Here is the Community Mental Health Worker Resume example:
3253 Burke Street
Boston, MA 2210
Job Objective To obtain a Community Mental Health Worker position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified in Physical and Drug Screening Test
- Admirable experience working with adolescents and children with special needs
- Outstanding knowledge of therapeutic treatments
- Wide knowledge of care in handling and treatment of the mentally ill client
- Excellent resource development and crisis intervention skills
- Ability to work with diverse populations with complex needs
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to gather information through observing and interviewing skills
Community Mental Health Worker
Hillview Mental Health Center, Boston, MA
February 2005 – Present
- Monitored and evaluated each student and provided early screening.
- Administered all classroom interventions and ensured promotion of healthy mental health for children.
- Analyzed child’s behavior and prepared assessment to be presented to parents.
- Participated in regular Mental Health staff meetings and discussed each case.
- Trained all Family service Workers on various education conferences.
- Assisted in professionals services to all special education staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
Cumberland County College, Vineland, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated