3815 Sumner Street
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
Job Objective Looking for Music Therapist job within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing music therapy to disable clients
- Huge knowledge of music instruments
- Deep knowledge of music therapy processes
- Exceptional ability to coordinate with clinical team
- Good understanding of evidence based practices
- Remarkable ability to work on flexible schedule
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Amazing skills to work as per company procedures
- Good understanding of current research
Whittier Street Health Center, Rancho Dominguez, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with team for various song sessions.
- Organized various group activities for music processes.
- Developed music lessons as per individual requirement.
- Assisted individuals to teach music appreciation to patients.
- Administered individual assessment data to achieve all objectives.
- Coordinated with managers in developing communication channel through music.
- Ensured compliance to all staff policies as per handbook.
- Provided training to staff members on fundamentals of music therapy.
McLaren Homecare Group, Rancho Dominguez, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Reviewed effectiveness of music therapy on patients.
- Assisted team members to design individualized care objectives.
- Coordinated with patients for all creative therapeutic activities.
- Analyzed and recommended improvement for all music therapy if required.
- Developed various music therapy interventions.
- Ensued compliance to all regulations in intervention therapy.
- Maintained and purchased all music therapy equipments.
Master’s Degree in Music Therapy
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Bachelor’s Degree in Music Therapy
Friends University, Wichita, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated