Outpatient Therapist Resume
Here is the Outpatient Therapist Resume example:
2257 Laurel Lane
Midland, TX 79701
Job Objective To obtain a position as Outpatient Therapist in your organization where in I can utilize my experience and make a valuable contribution.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing mental health services to patients
- Remarkable knowledge of psychotherapy counseling
- Outstanding knowledge of various software applications
- Huge ability to work within department deadlines
- Familiarity with methods of counseling and psychotherapy
- Immense ability to manage emergency situations
- Excellent skills to perform clinical assessment for outpatients
- Amazing communication skills in both forms
- Ability to work cultural issues for environment
- Ability to provide therapy needs for children and patients
Methodist Family Health, Midland, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all license standards for clinical services.
- Performed regular clinical assessments for new patients.
- Supervised implementation of treatment plans for all outpatients.
- Administered processes as per behavioral health policies and procedures.
- Maintained records of client progress for all emergency situations.
- Provided clinical assistance to all state and local agencies.
- Organized clinical workshops for all outpatient studies.
- Provided support to patients for smooth discharge
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Midland, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured compliance to all hospital guidelines for treatment.
- Provided therapy to all families and individuals in home or office environment.
- Collected all medical history information from patients.
- Evaluated test results as per requirement and planned care program.
- Analyzed outpatient progress of treatment plan and recommend changes if required.
- Performed counseling for family and groups.
- Administered all family and peer counseling sessions.
- Developed discharge plan for patients as per hospital procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Psychology
Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated