Psychiatric Assistant Resume
Here is the Psychiatric Assistant Resume example:
2027 E Dust Devil Dr
Wayne, NJ, 07470
Objective To obtain the position of Psychiatric Assistant position.
Summary of Skills:
- Proven ability to ensure Patientâ€™s Rights and Confidentiality.
- Profound skills to consistently provide supervision for assigned patients.
- Ability to perform basic housekeeping tasks required to maintain patient living areas.
- Profound skills to promote a therapeutic environment.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Demonstrate required attendance and reliability.
Center for Mental Health, Wayne, NJ
August 2005 to till date
- Ensured safety of patient at all times; and clearly documented observations of patient behavior.
- Performed daily patient care tasks, including feeding and bathing patients.
- Escorted patients to events away from the facility such as recreational; Court for conservatory and other hearings.
- Assisted the physician and team members in the care and evaluation of patients.
- Facilitated educational groups and supervised recreational activities as directed by the resident nurse.
The University of lowa, Wayne, NJ
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided care to patients in a manner that considers safety, comfort, and the therapeutic environment.
- Administered to chart observations on assigned patientsâ€™ vital signs.
- Managed to apply physical restraints and assisted with placing a patient in seclusion under the direct supervision of the physician.
- Ensured to consistently provide supervision for assigned patients.
- Performed basic housekeeping tasks required to maintain patient living areas.
Associate Degree in Nursing
George Washington University, Washington, DC