TSS Worker Resume
Here is the TSS Worker Resume example:
3940 Copperhead Road
Glastonbury, CT 6033
Job Objective Qualified TSS Worker seeking the chance to fill position with organization that will make use of my training to aid in the growth of company and my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in autism and applied behavior analysis
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all materials in the work setting
- Ability to use various computer systems, preferably CalWIN and KinderTrak
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to motivate clients from a diverse range of backgrounds
UPMC, Glastonbury, CT
February 2005 – Present
- Provided emotional support and psychosocial therapy activities.
- Assisted family members in to stabilize the child mentally.
- Assisted parents and teachers behavioral programs functioning.
- Maintained all patient related records.
- Reported information to treatment team as required.
Franklin Family Services, Glastonbury, CT
August 2000 – January 2005
- Provided intercession with client individually on different locations.
- Applied treatment methods and interventions and assisted student as necessary.
- Provided service as and when required.
- Performed other TSS worker duties as essential.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Monmouth College, Monmouth, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated