Coded Welder Resume
Here is the Coded Welder Resume example:
811 Coal Street
Houtzdale, PA 16651
Job Objective Actively seeking a Coded Welder job with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with coded welder activities
- Exceptional knowledge of copper and steel fabrication environment
- Familiarity with vessel repairs
- Amazing ability to interpret engineering drawings and blueprints
- Immense ability to take accurate measurements of pressure vessel
- Outstanding ability to perform welding independently or in groups
- Proficient with computer system’s
Hess Services, Inc., Houtzdale, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Performed welding as per production orders.
- Operated hand and machine tools to cut components.
- Performed welding, soldering, brazing and reverting to join copper and steel components.
- Analyzed engineering drawings and specifications to determine welding requirements.
- Repaired defective castings.
- Cleaned cracks on castings after gouging.
- Utilized hand operated automatic wire-fed welding machine effectively.
- Assisted in providing service trainings to subordinates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated