Combo Welder Resume
Here is the Combo Welder Resume example:
1583 Wiseman Street
Maryville, TN 37801
Job Objective Seeking a Combo Welder position with a well established company so that I can put to good use the many skills that I have acquired over a period of time.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in combo welding activities
- Thorough knowledge of welding techniques
- Huge knowledge of quality control procedures
- Skilled in operating welding tools
- Familiarity with pipes, tanks and pressure vessel structures
- Immense ability to interpret blueprints
- Good understanding of SMAW or GTAW welding process
- Outstanding ability to weld stainless steel and carbon pipe
- Amazing ability to build up surfaces on metal castings
The Daniel Group, Maryville, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Performed welding based on work orders.
- Selected materials and equipment required for welding processes.
- Measured assemblies using straightedge or template.
- Inspected welds for any defects.
- Maintained daily records of work undertaken and materials used.
- Maintained the work place clean and safe.
- Adhered to preventive maintenance procedures at all times.
- Participated in educational seminars for professional growth.
EMCOR Group, Inc, Maryville, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Produced quality combo welds for stainless steel and carbon steel structures.
- Operated arc and gas welding equipment effectively.
- Performed installations and repairs of assembly parts.
- Promoted safe work practices.
- Performed clamping, straightening, dissolving and developing metal parts.
- Adhered to company policies and regulations.
- Performed thermal cutting and grinding of components.
- Fixed cracked metal parts.
Associate Degree in Welding
Dutchess Community College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated