Diamond Grader Resume
Here is the Diamond Grader Resume example:
1242 Karen Lane
Portland, OR 97205
Job Objective Qualified Diamond Grader seeking the chance to fill position with organization that will make use of my training to aid in the growth of company and my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in conducting grading of natural and synthetic diamonds in a laboratory setting
- Sound knowledge of diamond symmetry and clarity characteristics
- Operational knowledge of computer, MS Office Suite, and microscope
- Familiarity with established international diamond grading system and standards
- Ability to weigh, measure, and examine color of assigned diamonds, efficiently
- Ability to review and improve laboratory’s quality and work processes
Gemological Institute of America, Portland, OR
August 2012 – Present
- Observed, assessed, and documented clarity, color, and other features of diamonds.
- Measured and verified the proportions of all given diamonds, with accuracy.
- Determined and graded diamonds on basis of clarity, symmetry, and polish of diamonds.
- Used, calibrated, and maintained all assigned laboratory instruments, carefully.
- Operated computer and used Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel.
- Implemented laboratory’s standard grading procedures and complied with international Diamond Grading System.
- Received and interpreted all procedural updates, in an efficient manner.
- Supported and participated in laboratory quality and process improvement activities.
- Interpreted and adhered to government, organization, and laboratory rules and policies, as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree in Earth Science
Hampshire College, Amherst, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated