2661 Lyndon Street
Allentown, PA 18101
Job Objective To obtain an Iron Worker position with established firm in which to put my experience and past training in this field to work.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in ironwork and structural steel welding
- Amazing ability to carry out duties satisfactorily lift objects weighing 50 pounds
- Outstanding ability to interpret documents and formulate routine correspondence
- Superior communication skills
Altec Industries, Inc., Allentown, PA
February 2005 – Present
- Installed reinforcing bar and metals.
- Managed approximate position for steel members.
- Scheduled sequence of operation and fastened steel members to cable.
- Supervised member and interpreted blueprints.
- Maintained warped and bent parts and erected ladders.
STAFFLOGIX Corporation, Allentown, PA
August 2000 – January 2005
- Carried out routine and complex repairs.
- Maintained fences and flex beams as well as interpreted blueprints.
- Oversaw and maintained materials and supplies.
- Scrutinized football and soccer field goals.
- Monitored parks for safety hazards, if any.
High School Diploma
Jefferson High School, Lafayette, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated