Rig Welder Resume Example
Here is the Rig Welder Resume example:
174 Whitman Court
New Haven, CT 6511
Job Objective Seeking a position in your company as a Rig Welder where I can get an opportunity to exhibit my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in rig welding activities
- Deep knowledge of machine tools and manufacturing processes
- Huge knowledge of safety practices
- Proficient with welding techniques
- Skilled in working with pipe types including copper, carbon steel, stainless steel and PVC
- Amazing ability to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Immense ability to fabricate pipes from ¼ inch to 6 inch
- Outstanding ability to perform basic electrical and mechanical works
- Ability to perform basic skid layout functions for assembly
ProEnergy Services, New Haven, CT
August 2007 – Present
- Performed rig repairs and maintenance activities.
- Utilized electric arc and MIG welding equipment safely.
- Attached and detached metals parts in girders, vessels, beams, and piping.
- Secured, positioned and aligned metal objects prior to welding.
- Monitored welding process constantly to avoid overheating.
- Measured work pieces using straightedges to ensure conformance with standard dimensions.
- Inspected completed welds for any defects.
- Performed welding in flat, vertical and overhead positions for long periods.
Bachelor’s Degree in Welding Engineering
Agnes Scott College, Decatur, GA
Rig Welder Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated