Sheet Metal Installer Resume Example
Here is the Sheet Metal Installer Resume example:
4429 Hillside Drive
Cambridge, MA 2141
Career Objective To secure a Sheet Metal Installer position with company to use my talents in this field to help company meet future goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in installing and assembling the ducts
- Sound knowledge of commercial and HVAC metal work
- Profound knowledge of assembling various tolerance parts
- Ability to interpret the various blueprints and other technical specifications
- Ability to use all types of hand and power tools
- Ability to bend different sizes of tubing, solder tubing
- Proficient in working with all sheet metal and ductworks
- Skilled to use various tools such as pneumatic drills and rivet bund
Sheet Metal Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Sigma Mechanical Services,Cambridge, MA
- Fabricated and installed various sheet metal products and associated components such as control boxes and drain pipes.
- Facilitated the straightening and bending of the sheet metal with the help of various tools.
- Regulated the shaping of the metal by soldering and welding various parts of the metal sheet.
- Inspected the sheet metals and assembled and smoothened any visible seams.
Sheet Metal Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Allegis Group, Cambridge, MA
- Planned the installation in accordance to the blueprints, technical drawings and written instructions.
- Installed various assemblies of the sheet metal such as heat and air conditioning ducts, pipes, furnace casings and rain gutters.
- Administered the installation process by selecting the type of sheet metal to be used,.
- Repaired all the metal sheet items and assembled the various components for installation.
- Designed the layout pattern by using computer equipments tried different layout and picked the one which is most operational.
- Maintained, repaired and modified the equipment according to the requirement.
- Inspected every part prior to the installation by using the various measuring instruments such as micrometers and calipers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Rogers State University, Claremore, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated