Sheet Metal Mechanic Resume
Here is the Sheet Metal Mechanic Resume example:
2148 Settlers Lane
New York, NY 10016
Job Objective To obtain a position as a member of your company in which I can exercise my experience as a Sheet Metal Mechanic.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in repairing engines, sheet metal, general mechanical maintenance
- Sound knowledge of making patterns and temple layouts
- Operational knowledge of various kinds of metal such as honeycomb, magnesium, aluminum and alloys
- Ability to repair various sizes of metal constructed items
- Ability to use math in determining the curves and angles in the work area
- Ability to identify and remove corrosions
- Ability to handle tools and build manufactured items and systems
Sheet Metal Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
GP Precision, New York, NY
- Studied and interpreted the blueprints and verbal instructions to determine the materials and methods required in the project.
- Installed solid rivets with various tools such as squeeze tools, rivet gun and fasteners.
- Modified and altered the existing sheet metal using various technical drawings.
- Monitored the set ups of the dimpling and countersinking holes.
- Helped in the removal of the rivets and other sheet metal components.
- Performed drilling of various metals and formed a radius on a fabricated sheet metal part.
Sheet Metal Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Automation Precision Technology, New York, NY
- Fabricated and repaired various aircraft structures.
- Maintained special tools to repair and replace the components in an aircraft structure.
- Performed maintenance on military aircrafts.
- Studied and interpreted the drawings, blue prints and the various technical manuals.
- Monitored the maintenance work carried is in accordance with the approved authorities.
- Prepared records of all maintenance and repair worked carried out in the facility.
High School Diploma, Sunset High (Continuation), Crescent City, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated