4616 Ford Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Job Objective To obtain the position of Shipyard Welder where I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth and development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in performing welding activities in shipyard
- Profound knowledge of MIG, TIG and ARC welding processes
- Operational knowledge of hand and power tools
- Familiarity with safety practices
- Skilled in welding carbon and stainless steel pipes
- Amazing ability to interpret blueprints
- Outstanding ability to supervise apprentice welders
- Immense ability to weld wire feed and stick in all positions
G2 Ops Inc, Oakland, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Performed construction and repair operations of ship components.
- Determined layout for welding operations.
- Operated cutting tools including torch in a safe manner.
- Welded heavy steel parts in shipyard environment.
- Carried out oxy-acetylene welding effectively.
- Developed work instructions to meet production needs.
Associate Degree in Welding
Isothermal Community College, Spindale, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated