Structural Welder Resume
Here is the Structural Welder Resume example:
2227 Brownton Road
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective Looking for a Structural Welder position that will allow me to heighten my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in performing structural welding
- Profound knowledge of structural construction welding concepts
- Operational knowledge of hand and power tools
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations
- Skilled in reading blueprints and drawings
- Amazing ability to perform basic repairs and maintenances of welding machines
- Outstanding ability to perform measuring, cutting, straightening and fitting of metal parts
- Immense ability to resolve technical problems and make complex judgments
Udelhoven Corporation, Jackson, MS
August 2007 – Present
- Selected materials and equipment required for structural welding processes
- Developed work instructions based on approved specifications.
- Measured metal parts using straightedges and calipers.
- Operated forklift and electric cane to move metal components.
- Secured, measured, and aligned metal parts prior to welding.
- Removed excess weld from completed work products.
- Cleaned metal parts using brushes and grinders.
- Updated time sheets and work orders on daily basis.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc., Jackson, MS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Applied appropriate welding techniques for structural fabrication.
- Performed equipment set-up to carry out welding.
- Performed structural welding as per industry standards.
- Interpreted spool sheets and ISO.
- Inspected completed welds for any defects.
- Notified Supervisor about any safety hazards.
- Operated oxy-acetylene and plasma torches in a safe manner.
- Promoted safe work practices.
Associate Degree in Welding Technology
Bowling Green Community College, Bowling Green, KY