Torch Cutter Resume
Here is the Torch Cutter Resume example:
3388 Adams Avenue
Washington, MD 20004
Job Objective Looking for employment with company searching for an experienced Torch Cutter.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of cutting, processing and sorting scrapmetal, using industrial cutting-torches
- Thorough knowledge of using oxy/propane and oxy/acetylene cutting torches
- Exceptional knowledge of interpretation of technical plans, blue prints, drawings and models
- Familiarity with discarding flawed parts and picking useful pieces from scrap materials
- Ability to interact with co-workers, management and customers, positively
- Ability to adhere toestablished environmental, health, safety, security practices and policies
Earth Waste & Metal, Washington, MD
August 2012 – Present
- Loaded, moved and unloaded metal scrap material to designed areas.
- Drove heavy equipments like cranes, forklift and bobcat for transportation of scrap.
- Dismantled and sorted scrap metal to separate and discard useless parts.
- Handled and cut scrap metal of all shapes and sizes, safely.
- Cut the scrap metal into pieces by using gas-based torch cutter.
- Assisted demolition crew by cutting piping and beams using a torch cutter.
PSC Metals, Washington, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Examined all scrap materials for hazardous and non-compliant parts, prior to cutting.
- Set up, operated and adjusted torch cutters to perform assigned jobs efficiently.
- Separated and discarded damaged anduseless pieces from scrap metal structures.
- Cut, resized and sharpened edges of useful metal work pieces.
- Cleaned and conducted routine maintenance of assigned machines and tools.
- Complied with company policies and maintained HSE standards and security practices, as applicable.
High School Diploma
Heritage Christian School, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated