Welder Helper Resume Example
Here is the Welder Helper Resume example:
857 Gnatty Creek Road
Hicksville, NY 11612
Job Objective Seeking a position in your company as a Welder Helper where I can get an opportunity to exhibit my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in operating construction equipments for welder
- Sound knowledge of metals and welding objects for projects
- Profound knowledge of performing repairing on projects
- Ability to troubleshoot on various welding projects
- Proficient withFlux-Core Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, and Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Familiarity with welding techniques, material characteristics and structural fundamentals
- Good understanding of repairing, tempering and cutting rails, frogs and switches
- Ability to read and measure tapes and rulers
HNI Corporation, Hicksville, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Monitored products for defects and designed ways to resolve flaws.
- Ensured compliance to specifications as per micrometres and rulers.
- Operated and assisted to strengthen metal and plastics material.
- Performed tests and adjusted machines as per product specifications.
- Interpreted production schedule and determined specifications appropriately.
- Participated in safety and other work related meetings.
Mobile Mini, Inc., Hicksville, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted workers in various welding and thermal activities.
- Ensured compliance to welding regulations and safety procedures.
- Attached grappling equipments and utilized crane if required.
- Utilized gasoline engines and utilized it to activate electric generators.
- Administered finished work and removed various tags.
Associate Degree in Welding Technology
Surry Community College, Dobson, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated