1046 Meadow Drive
Calumet, OK 73014
Career Objective A successful Air Force Officer seeking a position with organization needing someone with the experience, drive and ability to aid in helping the organization achieve their goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working as Air Force Officer
- Profound knowledge of theory of flight, air navigation, and meteorology
- Familiarity with flying directives, aircraft operating procedures and mission tactics
- Sound knowledge of broad range of Air Force and Joint security principles, concepts, practices, methodologies
- Proficient with JPAS, ISFD, eQIP, DIAS, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to safely and effectively use a firearm
- In-depth understanding of all Air Force operational capabilities and doctrines
- Strong communication skills
Air Force Officer, August 2005 – Present
US Military, Calumet, OK
- Analyzed mission tasking, intelligence and weather information.
- Participated in mission scheduling and preparation and drafted files of flight plan and crew briefing.
- Navigated aircraft to achieve assigned mission.
- Operated available navigation systems.
- Conducted and supervised training of crewmembers.
- Ensured operational readiness of crew by performing and supervising mission specific training.
- Prepared plans and policies, monitored operations and advised commanders.
- Assisted commanders and performed staff functions related to this specialty.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Southwestern Illinois College, Belleville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated