792 Jefferson Street
Norfolk, VA 23502
Job Objective To work for CBP as Officer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with the management, operational, and technical aspects of IT Security
- Good understanding of CBP’s mission, tasks and deliverables
- Wide knowledge of Federal, DHS laws and security policies
- Ability to plan and carry out complex tasks to completion
- Ability to interpret task requirements and select appropriate methodologies to complete task
Customs and Border Protection, Norfolk, VA
August 2005 – Present
- Managed screening passengers and vehicles entering country.
- Administered seizure of illegal narcotics, vehicles and agricultural products.
- Handled prevention of unauthorized entry into country.
- Aided individuals who got into dangerous conditions.
High School Diploma
Jacksonville High School, Jacksonville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated