2932 Valley View Drive
Brookline, MA 2146
Job Objective Seeking long-term Military Executive Officer position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help encourage the growth of both my organization and myself.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide working experience in military setting
- Solid knowledge of budgeting process for complex organization
- Excellent knowledge of formulating and implementing new policies
- Strong interpersonal and time Management abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skill
Military Executive Officer
The Secretary of the Army, Brookline, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Managed military staff and operations independently and efficiently.
- Provided support and direction to military units on technical and administrative matters.
- Implemented assigned projects successfully
- Initiated strategies to innovate service rendered by existing units.
- Provided staff advice, assistance and consultation regarding management inquiries pertaining to staff
- Managed and coordinated special projects in a deadline driven environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Christopher Newport University, Newport News, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated