Military Contractor Resume Example
Here is the Military Contractor Resume example:
2826 Hall Valley Drive
Hillsboro, WV 24954
Job Objective To acquire Military Contractor position in which my skills and years of experience can help to increase the positive track record of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable working in a mixed military, government, and contractor environment.
- Familiarity with DOD structure and policies and regulations
- Huge knowledge of Department of Defense, DCAA audit and joint venture
- Ability to manage timelines and handle fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deal with DOD and non-DOD governmental organizations
- Superior leadership, analytical, communications and managerial skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Lockheed Martin, Hillsboro, WV
September 2006 – Present
- Handled corporate accounting and joint venture accounting.
- Aided financial decisions and protected assets.
- Conducted audits and imparted information to external auditors.
- Formulated budgets and achieved budget objectives.
- Imparted status of financial condition and outlined special reports.
American Systems Corporation, Hillsboro, WV
June 2002 – August 2006
- Managed confidentiality of financial information and plans.
- Formulated monthly financial statements.
- Outlined annual business plan and annual indirect rate submittal.
- Designed weekly field and office payrolls.
- Gathered job cost data and coordinated with the President.
High School Diploma
Waverly High School, Waverly, IL