Demolition Worker Resume
Here is the Demolition Worker Resume example:
4970 Copperhead Road
Windsor Locks, CT 6096
Job Objective I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work for company by filling the position of Demolition Worker and putting my expertise to work for business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Skilled at operating jackhammers, air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, surveying and measuring equipment
- Ability to identify, pack, and transport hazardous and radioactive materials
- Ability to lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, and tools
- Ability to handle screw gun, hammer and screw drivers
National Salvage & Service Corporation, Windsor Locks, CT
February 2005 – Present
- Formulated work set goals and tasks.
- Operated wrecking ball and drilled charge holes and connected wires.
- Assisted blasters to grasp safety rules and regulations.
- Outlined apt explosives amounts and locations for charges.
High School Diploma
Jac-cen-del Jr-sr High School, Osgood, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated