Mine Surveyor Resume
Here is the Mine Surveyor Resume example:
1197 Amethyst Drive
Lansing, MI 48933
Job Objective To obtain a Mine Surveyor position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in managing mine development operations for surveys
- Thorough knowledge of various survey and GPS equipments
- Outstanding knowledge of performing survey through various computer programs
- Ability to interpret various engineering specifications and instructions
- Ability to perform mining activities for surveys
- Solid understanding of mine related applications
Rogers Group, Inc., Lansing, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Performed mathematical calculations for various survey activities.
- Performed topographic surveys within construction sites.
- Determined and measured surface area for various permanent structures.
- Analysed accuracy of designs and ensured compliance to mine plans.
- Developed mine plans and scheduled activities to maximise revenue.
- Evaluated risks involved in mining activities and identified operational issues.
Cementation USA, Inc., Lansing, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in scheduled training programs and ensured competency of activities.
- Maintained various survey equipments for mining activities.
- Established appropriate procedures to perform surveys and maintained control over the same.
- Maintained records and notes for various mining activities.
- Developed and maintained design maps and assisted to collect survey data.
- Administered and recommended improvement for various mine survey activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying
Daymar College, Owensboro, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated