Music Administration Resume Example
Here is the Music Administration Resume example:
4134 Leo Street
Washington, PA 15301
Job Objective To obtain Music Administrator position with reputable business where my skills and experience can be a positive contribution to company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with general music instruction and administration
- Good understanding & appreciating music
- Familiarity with music technology curriculum and class instruction
- Ability to teach via online music delivery
Scottish Arts Council, Washington, PA
March 2005 – Present
- Managed arrangements for meetings and aided artform activities.
- Handled distribution of papers documents meetings.
- Drafted minutes and notes of meetings and formulated action sheets.
- Maintained filing and records systems and scheduled appointments.
- Documented purchase orders and outlined expense claims forms.
- Updated information with regard to Music Department events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Music Education
Judson University, Elgin, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated