Music Assistant Resume
Here is the Music Assistant Resume example:
651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective To obtain the Music Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in chorals
- Ability to read and understand music
- Ability to work with staff and volunteers
- Ability to check requests, reimbursement forms and ordering supplies
- Ability to ensure that all music program information is current and correct.
The Bristal, Joliet, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Attended staff in music planning meetings as needed.
- Managed sheet music, ordering, distributing to choirs and musicians.
- Maintained equipment, ordering high school choir uniforms.
- Ensured performance equipment are available and in good condition.
First Presbyterian Church, Joliet, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Administered schedules, calendars, subscriptions, appointments, correspondence.
- Administered communication, event programs and choir newsletters.
- Managed tracking music department budget items, event costs and registrations.
- Organized events including room reservations, parking arrangements and childcare.
Associate degree in Music
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated