Choir President Resume
Here is the Choir President Resume example:
3184 Holden Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective To obtain a job as Choir President and perform my duties with full dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing leadership to choir group and managing choir related activities
- Profound knowledge of Choral music and literacy trends and best practices
- Outstanding knowledge of choral direction and teaching methodologies experience
- Familiarity with all musical repertoire for children’s choirs
- Ability to communicate with the choir group and community members, in a cordial manner
- Ability to operate computer and use standard computer software, efficiently
Los Angeles Master Chorale – California
August 2012 – Present
- Communicated with choir group members and informed them about upcoming choir recital events.
- Worked and discussed with Organist regarding choir-related issues and activities.
- Scheduled and assigned choir-related tasks to all members, as required.
- Attended worship service and informed about communion hymns.
- Supervised and directed all choir practices, on a regular basis.
- Identified and contacted all absent choir members, to find out reason the reason behind continuous absence.
Saint Mark Church – Thomasville, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned, prepared, and implemented strategic and financial plans for organization’s growth.
- Organized, conducted, and coordinated seasonal concerts and choir recitals.
- Directed and managed various community outreach and touring activities.
- Integrated and supported all Musicianship classes embedded in choir program.
- Contacted and communicated with all elementary and secondary school music educators of the locality.
- Built and maintained positive relationships with Board of Directors and community relations representative.
Master’s Degree in Music Education
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated