Drum Teacher Resume
Here is the Drum Teacher Resume example:
3033 Haymond Rocks Road
Mosier, OR 97040
Job Objective To fill the Drum Teacher position which allows me to show and practice my teaching experience in the industry and to develop new skills and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in teaching drums to adults and children
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of music and voice teaching
- Outstanding ability to instruct beginner to intermediate students
- Remarkable ability to travel to pupils homes to teach after-school lessons
- Superior organizational and punctual skills
- Excellent communication skills
Drum Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Taylor Robinson Music, Mosier, OR
- Provided skilled music or voice instruction.
- Ensured to be on time to lessons, be helpful, patient, and be friendly.
- Managed to tutor by traveling to the student’s home.
- Maintained an updated knowledge of the current trends in music.
- Identified enthusiastic, prompt, pro-active, and communicative pupil.
- Organized group drumming workshops.
Drum Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Boston Public School, Mosier, OR
- Provided quality instruction to students in voice, piano, guitar and drums.
- Ensured to be understanding & friendly with students of all ages, levels and groups.
- Managed to maintain a home studio and also travelled to students homes.
- Developed lesson plans for each student around their short/long term goals.
- Completed journals for the students after each lesson and monitored progress.
- Maintained a current calendar with a minimum of 10 hours of availability.
Bachelor’s Degree in Music, Pfeiffer University, Misenheimer, NC
223 N Browder St
Folsom, CA 95630
Objective Looking for a position as a Drum Teacher in an eminent school and give my best service to that school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Immense ability to teach drum lessons and different styles of music.
- Solid knowledge of drumming styles in hip hop, rock, drum and bass, jazz and many more.
- Excellent experience in teaching drums to adults and children.
- Strong knowledge in various musical instruments and music history.
- Extensive experience with percussion instruments.
Drum Teacher, 2007 – Present
Whitney High School, Cerritos, CA
- Taught students about the basic principles of music such as melody, beat and tempo.
- Delivered lectures on rhythmic patterns and beats.
- Instructed students about Tabla, goblet drums and jazz.
- Conducted high school instrumental performances, including drums, orchestra, concert band, soloists, and ensembles.
- Developed student discipline and enriched their lives by teaching them to play Drums.
M.S in Creative Arts, 2007
B.S in Music, 2005