Musical Instrument Repair Resume Example
Here is the Musical Instrument Repair Resume example:
465 Aaron Smith Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Job Objective Musical Instrument Repair at a small, dependable agency.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience as a string instrument repair technician in a music repair facility
- Profound musical knowledge to test play string instruments
- Wide knowledge of instrument repair tools, equipment, and testing devices
- Familiarity with guitar, keyboards, drums, pro-audio equipment, DJ, drums, recording technology
- Ability to work effectively with artist and teachers
- Ability to test, diagnose, disassemble, adjust, reassemble, reinstall and calibrate
Musical Instrument Repair, August 2008 – Present
Pittsburgh Technology Council., Harrisburg, PA
- Resolved problem and conducted repairs when necessary.
- Repaired instruments using tools specifically designed for this purpose.
- Reassembled repaired instruments and inspected for playability.
- Met all transportation needs of instruments to repair shop if repairs cannot be made on site.
- Recommended brands of instruments to be purchased when new instruments are ordered.
Musical Instrument Repair, May 2006 – July 2008
Kansas City Kansas Public Schools, Harrisburg, PA
- Conducted day-to-day playing condition repair and maintenance.
- Maintained a current log of all repair work done.
- Handled proper upkeep of instrument repair shop, including maintaining inventory of appropriate tools and supplies in compliance with District approved ordering procedures.
High School Diploma, Independence High School (Alternative), San Gabriel, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated