Piano Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Piano Teacher Resume example:
4835 Oakwood Circle
Fullerton, CA 93632
Job Objective To work as a Piano Teacher at a quality school that allows me to use my abilities to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of the piano and electronic keyboard
- Solid understanding of the children’s educational needs
- Remarkable ability to enjoy working with students
- Outstanding ability to instruct beginner to intermediate students
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior class management and music skills
- Hands on experience teaching piano to the students of all ages
Piano Teacher, August 2005 – Present
The Conservatory of Piano, Fullerton, CA
- Designed planned and implemented lesson plan for music.
- Coordinated with other life-skills teachers to design the music program teaching.
- Trained students on skilled music and voice instruction.
- Managed to identify individual talents of the students.
- Ensured that all the students are on time to the classes.
- Adhered to the policies as specified by the institution.
Piano Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Bright Horizons, Fullerton, CA
- Demonstrated the talents of the music to administer instruction.
- Identified individual talents of the students for individual of group performances.
- Managed to travel to the student’s home to train them with music lessons.
- Maintained an updated available calendar to take up scheduled/unscheduled training.
- Motivated the students to perform at Institutional, community and all other events.
- Trained the students to be enthusiastic, prompt, pro-active, and communicative.
Bachelor’s Degree in Music, Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated