Aesthetic Nurse Resume
Here is the Aesthetic Nurse Resume example:
1074 Ryan Road
Hill City, SD 57745
Job Objective Seeking Aesthetic Nurse position in which experience and inspiration will be utilized to its fullest to contribute to the growth of the hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience as an RGN Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in working at dual sites
Aesthetic Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Benefis Health System, Hill City, SD
- Consulted with patients and carrying out Laser and IPL treatments.
- Provided discharge care and post treatment advice.
- Ensured effective running and development of the clinic.
- Maintained and updated patient records and provided administrative assistance.
- Identified cross selling opportunities and promoted products.
Aesthetic Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Benefis, Hill City, SD
- Provided advice on products and services available.
- Coordinated laser treatments.
- Documented and ensured compliance of any treatments administered.
- Provided consultations, performed laser treatments and evaluated treatment.
- Provided evidence-based practice and coordinated research and training.
- Provided support in administrative functions.
B.S in Nursing and Medical Care, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA
958 N Conecuh St
Saint Marys, GA 31558
Objective Seeking a responsible role as an Aesthetic Nurse where my skills and knowledge can be enhanced and utilized effectively.
- Broad experience in laser hair removal treatments, then botox injections, dermal fillers and chemical peels.
- Solid experience of patient care, assess, plan, implement and evaluate in line with specific protocols.
- Solid aesthetic eye.
- Substantial understanding the latest technological advancements in cosmetic dentistry.
- Extensive business and interpersonal skills.
Aesthetic Nurse, 2004 to till date
The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Delivered pre & post treatment care and advice.
- Administered aesthetic treatments and procedures.
- Ensured high level of care to clients.
- Utilized agreed company protocols, policies and procedures and pathways for effective service to patients.
- Performed treatments such as tattoo, hair, vein and blemish removal using lasers.
Medical Aesthetics Certification, 2004
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Bachelor’s degree in Aesthetics and Culture, 2003
Rush University, Chicago, IL