Ambulatory Care Nurse Resume Example
Here is the Ambulatory Care Nurse Resume example:
1077 Loving Acres Road
Kansas City, MO 64130
Job Objective Actively seeking an Ambulatory Care Nurse position that allows me to advance my career in this field.
Ambulatory Care Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Clarian Health, Kansas City, MO
- Planned, provided and documented professional nursing care in ambulatory settings.
- Collected and analyzed patient data, made recommendations for nursing care plans.
- Evaluated nursing care provided, documented and communicated appropriately nursing actions taken and patient responses.
- Delegated tasks and supervised the activities of other licensed and unlicensed care providers.
- Assisted other nursing personnel in the delivery of patient care and served as a team leader.
- Monitored and initiated corrective action to maintain the environment of care, including equipment and material resources.
- Participated in the identification of clinical, operational and safety related performance improvement opportunities.
Ambulatory Care Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
United Regional Health Care System, Kansas City, MO
- Nursed and provided patient care deliveries in ambulatory settings.
- Gathered, assessed and evaluated patient data for treatment purposes.
- Performed nursing functions in accordance with physician’s orders.
- Prepared and documented quality ambulatory nursing care to patients.
- Assessed and evaluated ambulatory nursing care provided to patients.
- Analyzed and documented patient responses to treatment procedures.
- Supervised ambulatory care nurse activities to other care providers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of and appropriate application of the nursing process
- Ability to teach patients and families in accordance with the nursing plan of care
- Ability to use sensory and cognitive functions to process and prioritize information, treatment, and follow-up
- Ability to record activities, document assessments, plan of care, interventions, evaluation and re- evaluation of patient status
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
B.S in Emergency Nursing, Charter Oak State College, New Britain, CT