Nursing Attendant Resume
Here is the Nursing Attendant Resume example:
322 Water View Dr
Commack, NY 11725
Job Objective To obtain a Nursing Attendant position in a highly reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of collecting specimens for clinical examination
- Excellent ability to learn and follow sterile techniques
- Through knowledge of assessing patient’s physical, psychological, sociological and spiritual needs
- Excellent time-management; organizational; communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional skills of maintaining safe and hygienic environment for both patients and staff
- Ability to function in stressful situations, under time pressure, in crisis environment
- Ability to follow directions quickly and to anticipate needs of nursing staff and physicians
- Strong physical ability to safely transport, lift and haul heavy patients without jeopardizing patient’s health
Nursing Attendant, August 2005 to till date
New York Presbyterian Hospital, Commack, NY
- Monitored assigned patients; responded to patients requests; and made mechanical adjustments of bed.
- Ensured to observe-record and report normal and abnormal responses to basic therapeutic treatments.
- Assisted physician and licensed nurses in clinic examinations and treatments.
- Facilitated to transports patients on beds, stretchers and wheelchairs from one unit to operating rooms and examining rooms.
- Contributed to patients comfort and well being by changing linen, rearranging bedding, cleaning room, serving and removing meal trays.
- Replenished medical supplies for the units and performed some clerical work related to patient care.
- Recognized situations of priority and emergency and reported to the nursing staff.
- Assisted in evaluating and communicating outcomes as a result of nursing interventions.
Associate Degree in Nursing, Nicholls State University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated