Cardiac ICU Nurse Resume
Here is the Cardiac ICU Nurse Resume example:
1175 Browning Lane
Mcgraw, NY 13101
Job Objective Looking for a Cardiac ICU Nurse position that allows for individual as well as interpersonal expansion while still making contributions to the hospital.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in the Cardiovascular ICU
- Wide knowledge of open heart surgery Procedures
- In-depth knowledge of nursing equipment and specialized equipment for ICU units
- Familiarity with Intra Aortic Balloon Pump and cardiac surgical instruments
- Ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed
- Ability to stand, bend, reach, kneel, move, lift patients and equipment up to 50 pounds
- Ability to identify each patient’s requirements relative to patients age-specific needs
- Ability to provide the care needed as described in the unit’s policies and procedures
Cardiac ICU Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Brownwood Regional Medical Center, Mcgraw, NY
- Assessed and collected data and identified family needs to implement an individualized plan of care.
- Evaluated and revised plan of care based on evolving needs.
- Responded to verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Identified problems and reported these to appropriate personnel.
- Assisted in identifying learning needs of staff nurses and other health care workers.
- Developed strategies to meet identified learning needs.
Cardiac ICU Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Providence Medical Center, Mcgraw, NY
- Documented the patient’s response to treatment.
- Analyzed assessment data in determining patient problems and nursing diagnoses.
- Identified individual goals and readiness to learn.
- Maintained safe working environment and ensured compliance to policies and procedures relative to safety and infection control.
- Administered medications and treatments safely.
- Implemented nursing care plans to handle circumstantial and procedural complexities.
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Centre College, Danville, KY
419 S Harbaugh St
Newton, KS 67114
Objective Looking for a challenging role as a Cardiac ICU Nurse in the field of the nursing and caring where my skills and knowledge can be utilized effectively.
- Sound knowledge in cardiology, critical care, and internal medicine.
- Solid background in cardiac and ICU.
- Immense ability to immediately assist in treating and initially diagnosing a person who is undergoing a sudden life-threatening emergency.
- Extensive working experience at the bedside in critical care, open heart surgery, and cardiology.
- Wide knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Cardiac ICU Nurse, 2004 to till date
Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Analyzed, calculated and recorded the output of the cardiac SVR.
- Assessed and cared for patients with heart problems that range in severity from arrhythmias to heart transplants.
- Monitored patients for any negative signs of a change in condition.
- Provided comprehensive and age appropriate care to patients.
- Worked with patients in the home, assisted with cardiac drug monitoring and provided care to patients who have undergone bypass, angioplasty, and pacemaker surgery.
Certified in Critical Care Course, 2004
University of California, San Francisco, CA
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2003
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Most Popular Resumes
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Resume Examples
- Acute Dialysis Nurse Resume Examples
- Admission Nurse Resume Examples
- Advanced Practice Nurse Resume Examples
- Aesthetic Nurse Resume Examples
- Aged Care Nurse Resume Examples
- Agency Nurse Resume Examples
- Ambulatory Care Nurse Resume Examples
- Anesthetic Nurse Resume Examples
- Assistant Nurse Resume Examples