Certified Lactation Consultant Resume
Here is the Certified Lactation Consultant Resume example:
683 S Pennsylvania St
Wheaton, IL 60187
Job Objective Seeking a position as Certified Lactation Consultant where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Certified Lactation Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center, Wheaton, IL
- Provided lactation care and clinical management through systematic problem solving to breastfeeding mothers.
- Conducted and performed bedside lactation rounds daily.
- Conducted follow-up phone calls to all breastfeeding mothers.
- Planned, taught and evaluated classes for expectant and new breastfeeding mothers.
- Created a milieu that promoted learning for staff and patients.
- Planned, organized and delivered lactation management services to all breastfeeding patients, both in-patient and outpatient.
Certified Lactation Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Saint Francis, Wheaton, IL
- Assessed, implemented and evaluated lactation support services to expectant, new parents and hospital staff.
- Applied specialized knowledge and skills to assist new mother and family to maximize success in breast feeding.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, learning theories, flexibility, receptiveness and the ability to instill self-confidence and motivation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- IBCLC Certified Lactation Consultant with experience in breastfeeding management
- Good understanding of diverse emotional, and psychological response to lactation, and parenting
- Skilled in providing lactation instruction and support
- Excellent customer service and effective listening skills
- Exceptional ability to perform physical tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, McNeese State University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated