Charge Nurse Resume
Here is the Charge Nurse Resume example:
1219 Elkview Drive
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Job Objective Looking for a Charge Nurse position within your hospital.
Charge Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Mercy Memorial Hospital, Vero Beach, FL
- Supervised staff engaged in direct patient care and ensured quality services.
- Managed shift operation efficiently and effectively.
- Conducted staff meetings and consulted patient needs and operations to improve delivery of care.
- Reported personnel and patient care status, issues, and information.
- Assessed daily patient care needs and developed and distributed patient care assignments.
- Evaluated staff performance in conjunction with the Director of Nursing.
Charge Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Vero Beach, FL
- Coordinated the provision of patient care.
- Ensured that procedures, standards of care and practice, and regulations are upheld.
- Reported discrepancy and ensured all discrepancies are resolved prior to anyone leaving duty.
- Coordinated patient care activities of the unit.
- Developed supported, improved and participated in the medical centers Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) program.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in medical surgical and clinical nursing
- Strong knowledge base of nursing and clinical procedures
- Ability to deal professionally with the medical staff and other departments
- Ability to function under stress and emergency situations, critical thinking abilities
- Ability to provide services for pediatric, adult and geriatric populations with various diagnosis
- Ability to handle emergencies calmly and efficiently
- Familiarity with assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
B.S in Nursing and Care, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated