Circulating Nurse Resume
Here is the Circulating Nurse Resume example:
1293 Happy Hollow Road
Wilmington, NC 28405
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Circulating Nurse to use my past expertise to better the hospital and myself.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience as a RN in a clinical setting
- Deep knowledge of the RN scope of practice
- Good knowledge of CRT and PC
- Ability to establish and maintain friendly and cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to accurately perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet multiple demands
- Superior oral & written communication skills
- Strong customer service and team orientation
Circulating Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Southwest Healthcare System, Wilmington, NC
- Assessed patient condition and discharge planning needs.
- Documented patient history and physical status and obtained information by other health care team members.
- Monitored diagnostics and laboratory data and reported abnormal results to the physician’s and other appropriate caregivers.
- Completed assessment and reassessments according to patient need and as outlined in policy.
- Developed and implemented plan of care and discharge plan.
- Monitored and evaluated patient care plan by identifying patient’s status.
Circulating Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Platte Valley Medical Center, Wilmington, NC
- Cared for patients ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, standards of care, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Delegated and provided nursing supervision in the provision of care to patients by other licensed nurses and other personnel.
- Evaluated the patient’s and family’s response to care and teaching, and revised the plan of care.
- Collaborated with other health care team members to evaluate patient progress.
- Documented assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in the patient record.
- Counseled and participated in the education, role development, and orientation of facility personnel, patients, students, families and visitors.
Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Science, Mayville State University, Mayville, ND
103 Kirkland St
Russellville, AR 72801
Objective Seeking a responsible position as a Circulating Nurse in a well reputed hospital or clinic where my experience and knowledge are fully employed.
- Profound ability to prepare a patient for surgery, both physically and emotionally.
- Greater ability to monitor the patient’s vital signs.
- Extensive experience in operating room techniques and equipment.
- Wide knowledge of anesthetic agents and their usage and effect on the surgical patient.
- Excellent ability to make a positive working environment that perks up patients’ spirits.
Circulating Nurse, 2004 to till date
Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, Calif.
- Assisted doctors throughout the surgical procedures and treatments.
- Oversaw the condition of the patient and the needs of the surgical team.
- Ensured that all necessary equipment and instruments are readily available.
- Assured all operating room equipment such as suction machine, cautery machine, light and OR table for proper functioning.
- Helped the surgical team in scrubbing up and wearing sterile gowns and gloves.
CPR Certification, 2004
Rush University, Chicago, IL
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH